Flashing of phones is easy with the use of GSM Alladin. Remember we used this tool in removing privacy protection password on any phone. This post is based on how to format/flash any spreadtrum (SPD) phone with the application.
The steps here are a bit complex but i will try and simplify it with pictures. Note that this tool can be used to do a whole lot of things on phone.
It is an application that is developed for Mediatek, Spreadtrum supported devices (not limited to but includes android, Samsung, Nokia) to carry out various tasks:
- Formatting phones.
- Reading passwords and patterns.
- Restoring and repairing IMEI.
- Repairing Wi-Fi.
- Bypassing/removing google accounts or FRP.
- Reading and writing stock firmware.
- Unlocking network and sim.etc.
For list of phones with Spreadrum, kindly check here.
- Download GSM Aladdin box
- Install Spreadtrum drivers: Spreadtrum driver for phone format, Sci-android usb jungo app
How to Flash a Spreadtrum (SPD) phone’s Firmware in PAC format using GSM Alladin
This method can be used to flash Itel, Samsung feature phone, Alcatel, Viettel Halotel, Zen, Walton, ViTU and China Nokia feature phone.
- First, extract the content of the GSM Aladdin zip and double-click GSM Aladdin 1.34 or the higher version
2. At the top of the opened app, click the Connect button.
3. This time, locate the spreadrum and click the tab. If the phone is a MediaTek, just select it from the option and the process is the same.
4. You will see the WriteFlash box and click it.
5. Where you have mobile option below, select the correct device’s chipset type from the drop down bar. Ensure the other drop downs are as shown in the picture below ( Nor, USB)
6. You will see a small circle (…) far right below, click it
7. Now a new window opens, navigate and locate the PAC file, select it and click Open
8. At this time, you can click the Start button
9. On your left, you will see a dialogue >>> Scanning Mobile USB Port… . Now, switch off the phone, press and hold the vol down button then connect it to the PC via USB cord: GSM alladin will detect the device
10. A new window will open, now you choose the partitions you wish to flash then click OK
11. It is a waiting game now. Wait for the flashing process to complete
The moment the flashing is complete, It writes Done.
Now disconnect the device. You are done.
Trust this post on how to format a phone has been helpful, kindly share and give us a shout out on social media with #digiconceptng. We love you and say thank you and please come back again for more informative and educative post.