For most customers and bank users of First bank that had issues and do not wish to visit the bank or may be in remote areas where the bank may not be found or accessible to, you can now reach First bank through the First Bank customer care number or use the First Bank customer care online chat. First Bank customer care number is available to its customers 24/7 and they have agents that are capable and competent in every aspect of their services.
First Bank Customer Care Online Chat – 24/7
For me i feel it is better to use the online media to reach First Bank as they usually answer fast and do not want to have a bad online reputation bearing in mind the power of online community and influence. Once you beep them, they got quick-response time.
- For Twitter users, their handle is @FirstBankngr so direct all complaints to them.
- For Facebook, Leave your comments or message on the First Bank of Nigeria Limited page.
- Alternatively, you can do a complaint in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
First Bank Nigeria customer care phone Number [s]
・+234 1 9052326 ・+234 1 9052000 ・+234 1 448 5500 ・234 708 062 5000
Issues that can be resolved via First Bank Nigeria customer care phone Number
- Information on First Bank products and services.
- Account balance enquiry
- Card transaction issues
- ATM card block request
- Online banking enquiries
- Online banking password reset
- Stop cheque instruction
- Card PIN re-issue request
- Statement of account request
- All complaints spanning all First Bank products and services.
Please do not drop bank details as it is not really secured except you contacting them via their direct messaging. This is to avoid scammers. This is just a guide on how to get through to your bank’s Customer Care service. Be warned!!!
Has this been helpful? Please drop comments below. Thanks